Digital marketing is changing so fast that it’s next to impossible for any marketer or business owner to keep up.
Luckily it all boils down to some basics.
- the right people to see your brand and offerings at the right time
- more people contacting you or buying from your website
- more people coming to your website
- more people coming back to your website
- to measure what’s working and what isn’t so you can improve
Our Digital Marketing Mastery Course
To go more in-depth on how to do each of these things, we’re launching a course called Digital Marketing Mastery to show you the latest techniques and tricks to earn more leads and sales online.
We love keeping up with this stuff and teaching others what we learn and what we see working for our business and our clients.
We made the first class in our 6-month course free, and you can catch the re-recording of it below. It’s called, “What’s Possible Now With Digital Marketing.”
Check it out!
Note we’ll have an in-person class (at 555 D’Onofrio, Madison WI) as well as an online-only option if you’re outside town or can’t make our class dates.
What will the course cover and when are the classes?
As you can see from the syllabus and schedule, we’ll be covering the best strategies and tactics to increase business using
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Website Conversion Optimization
- Social Media Marketing (organic and paid).
Most of the in-person classes will be on Wednesdays at 3:30 pm, but we have a few Mondays in there, too.
Who will this class be perfect for?
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Team Members
- Business owners who handle their own marketing
What problems will this address?
- I don’t know where to start
- I don’t where to focus
- I don’t have a strategy, plan or budget
- I can’t keep up with all the changes in online marketing
- I get stuck when trying to implement digital strategies and could use step-by-step instruction I can refer back to
What outcomes can I expect?
At least twice as many website leads in the next 12 months.
This assumes you’re ready to invest in the paid online advertising channels we’ll teach you to use. Appropriate budgets will vary based on business and industry, but you should be ready to spend $500-1,000 per month in ads at the very minimum to test the strategies we’ll teach.
What requisites are there?
You should be eager to learn and implement the best strategies and tactics in online marketing.
To get the most benefit, you need to be able to make changes to your website or have someone who can.
We strongly favor WordPress as a website platform and Content Management System, but most of what we discuss can be done on other platforms like Wix, Squarespace, HubSpot, etc.
How much does it cost and when do I need to sign up by?
We have three options:
- (EXPIRED) $900 if you pay $150/mo. for 6 months. This covers the 12 in-person classes, Q&A after each, and lifetime online access to the re-recordings in case you miss a class or need to review. Sign-up ends Aug 22 for this option.
- (EXPIRED) $750 one-time payment if paid by Aug 15 (saves $150, or one month). Includes everything in Option 1.
- $500 for lifetime access to the online videos only, no in-person or Q&A
Ready to learn digital marketing step-by-step?
Select your option below and we’ll send you an invoice. Once that’s paid, you’ll receive login access to the Digital Marketing Mastery website.